Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saving on Textbooks

I thought I'd try to save a little by selling my textbooks from last semester on Ebay. So far, it hasn't worked out. I was hoping that someone from my college taking the same course in the Spring semester might like the books for less than what the bookstore is selling used books for. I'm still crossing my fingers, but I haven't gotten a bite yet. The books are for Normandale Community College's World Civilizations 3 course. The books are Global Society: The World Since 1900, All Quiet on the Western Front, Red Azalea and A Thousand Splendid Suns. The auction runs another week or so. Here is the link, in case anyone is taking the course this Spring. http://cgi.ebay.com/Global-Society-World-Since-1900-bundle-/160520226176?pt=US_Texbook_Education&hash=item255fc04580#ht_500wt_1156

I checked to make sure David Rayson is still using the same books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saving With Seven is your source for great savings in the Waconia, MN area.

I love reading your comments! Comments may not show up instantly, as I do screen them for inappropriateness. If your comment is about a great deal that I think is something big, I may decide to create a new post based on your comment, rather than just adding it as a comment to another post. Thanks for reading Saving with Seven!