Friday, August 13, 2010

Walgreens Sneak Peak for August 15--21

Fine, if I actually have readers, I'd better have something for them to read. :-)

The Walgreens Sneak Peak is out for next week, and I've already found some deals!

Lindsay Olives, $.99/can with coupon from add
But, print off the $1/2 coupon from http://offers.lindsayolives.com/clublindsay/
Final price 2/$1! 

Do you still have Twizzlers coupons from a June SS?
Sale price 3/$4
Coupon $1/3
Final price $3/3

Have you ever tried using a B1G1 manufacturer's coupon with a B1G1 sale at Walgreens?  I haven't yet, but the Right Guard and Dry Idea is B1G1, and there was that coupon in the SS a few weeks ago, so... let me know if it works.  I don't know that I'll get there on Monday morning before I leave on vacation.  If it doesn't work, there are the printable $1 off coupons printable through www.couponmom.com.  I wouldn't go for the latter deal, myself, unless I were out of deodorant and brand-specific.  I don't pay for deodorant.  It is too easy to get free.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saving With Seven is your source for great savings in the Waconia, MN area.

I love reading your comments! Comments may not show up instantly, as I do screen them for inappropriateness. If your comment is about a great deal that I think is something big, I may decide to create a new post based on your comment, rather than just adding it as a comment to another post. Thanks for reading Saving with Seven!