Thursday, August 12, 2010

Way to Go, Me.

I haven't been posting for a while, as I haven't been getting any viewers.  I haven't been advertising my site because I'm waiting for my husband to miraculously have some free time to help me with my design before I do that.

Unfortunately, today one little bit of advertising showed up before I was ready for it.  I'm not sure yet if it produced any leads, but an article I wrote on saving on school supplies that I submitted as a guest post showed up today on a blog.  Of course, I only wrote "Saving with Seven" on it, and not my actual blog address, so it may be that nobody ever finds me anyway.  Oh, well.

Just so anybody who comes here will know what's going on with this blog, I am planning on starting up again once I feel like I might actually be writing for an audience.  And that will hopefully be in September, after the kids are back in school.  Maybe I'll get creative and try to make my own graphics.  Who knows?

1 comment:

Saving With Seven is your source for great savings in the Waconia, MN area.

I love reading your comments! Comments may not show up instantly, as I do screen them for inappropriateness. If your comment is about a great deal that I think is something big, I may decide to create a new post based on your comment, rather than just adding it as a comment to another post. Thanks for reading Saving with Seven!