Thursday, April 7, 2011

Saving the Earth

If you know me very well, you probably know that I don't believe in man-made global warming. So, you might wonder why I would be posting about saving the earth. Well, global warming isn't the only good reason to recycle and conserve energy. I find the dependence on foreign energy disturbing, so I try to do my part to conserve. I also like clean air, so it is in my best interest to buy recycled goods and recycle what I can. I also like promotions and contests, which is why I am posting this particular post.

Are you participating with RecycleBank through your garbage service? I am. They weigh my recycling each month and give me points in my account, which I can then trade for valuable coupons, like $6 off at Cub Foods (which I can get every month) and a $10 iTunes gift card, which I have to save up for a while for, but is still worth it to me! There are a lot of others, including coupons for individual grocery items, as well. 

Currently, RecycleBank is having a contest. The highest points-winners get some awesome prizes. The grand prize winner will get a complete kitchen makeover, and a lot of other cool stuff. I could use this. There are hundreds of other prizes, as well, like Barnes & Noble's Nook. Very cool. Plus, all the points earned while doing the Earth Day-type activities are also awarded to your RecycleBank account, which you can also use just as I described up above. If you want to join in, just click this link and sign up: http://www.recyclebank.com/referafriend/?___store=us&bl=c3RlZnByYXR0QGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==&utm_campaign=Refer-a-friend&utm_medium=direct%20link&utm_source=J6302532&cm_mmc=Refer-a-friend-_-direct%20link-_-J6302532-_-referral

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saving With Seven is your source for great savings in the Waconia, MN area.

I love reading your comments! Comments may not show up instantly, as I do screen them for inappropriateness. If your comment is about a great deal that I think is something big, I may decide to create a new post based on your comment, rather than just adding it as a comment to another post. Thanks for reading Saving with Seven!