Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Busy Week!

Sorry this post is later than normal.  I've been extremely busy so far this week. I don't know if anyone is reading this, anyway, so unless I start getting some comments, or start seeing some click-throughs on AdSense, I'm not going to worry about it too much ! :-)

Walgreens has some specials this week that you don't want to miss.  My list was longer than normal.
First, I'll list the items with coupons from their circular:

Palmolive $.99, plus another $.25 off after printable coupon, making it $.75
Campbell's Chunky Soup 2/$3, plus use the coupons.com $1 off two coupon - limit 4, so you can get 4/$4
W Facial Tissue, 200 count, $.99 (great for that box of tissue for school)
Penway 2 Pocket Folders with Prongs 8/$1 (make sure you get the paper kind - if you get the plastic ones with the same name, they don't count those - I know from experience)
Corner Office Index Cards $.39
Crayola Posterboard 22"x28" 3/$1, limit 6

Items on sale this week without in store coupons were:

Duracell Batteries $10 for 20 AA or AAA, 8 pack C or D, 4 pack 9 Volt, Rechargeable 4 pack AA or AAA or Mini Charger - if you were at Walgreens a week or two ago, you may have gotten a checkout coupon for $4 off Duracell Batteries.  I used mine, and this was a great deal with the sale!
Select General Mills Cereal or Nature Valley Bars, 2/$4 - use some of the coupons you got recently, and this deal brings the price down to 2/$3 or even 2/$2.50.
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, 6.6oz - $.99, but go to their website to print off a coupon for $.50 off, for a total of $.49 (click on the bottom left corner of the web page)
Expo Dry Erase Markers $1.99 - I thought this was a good enough stand-alone deal.
Crayola Markers 10 pack $.99
Penway Pencils 24 pack $.79

I'm so close to done with my school shopping already.  This is so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saving With Seven is your source for great savings in the Waconia, MN area.

I love reading your comments! Comments may not show up instantly, as I do screen them for inappropriateness. If your comment is about a great deal that I think is something big, I may decide to create a new post based on your comment, rather than just adding it as a comment to another post. Thanks for reading Saving with Seven!