Thursday, July 8, 2010

And the Offers Start Rolling In...

I started couponing approximately 2-3 weeks ago.  Today, I had a very happy mail day.  First, I opened my email and got a coupon for free lettuce wraps at PF Chang's.  Then, I got my mail, which included a coupon for a free DiGiorno Deep Dish Frozen Pizza, my PF Chang's Warrior card, which gives me 10% off all of my dining there, and four $1-off coupons for Febreeze.

I could get used to this!

My email over the last few days has been updating me on my SE Johnson rebate offers, so I know that they are being processed.  I expect to see some real savings beginning two months after I started couponing.  My estimate is that it will take that long for things to start coming in enough to add up to a noticeable savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saving With Seven is your source for great savings in the Waconia, MN area.

I love reading your comments! Comments may not show up instantly, as I do screen them for inappropriateness. If your comment is about a great deal that I think is something big, I may decide to create a new post based on your comment, rather than just adding it as a comment to another post. Thanks for reading Saving with Seven!