Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gotta Love This!


I visited Walgreens today. Where else could you get all of this for $9.99, including tax? But wait, it gets better. After redeeming $7 in Register Rewards, I only paid $2.99. Then, I got another $2 in Register Rewards to use next time. Now, that's a fun shopping trip.

Details: Colgate MaxFresh $2.99 -$2 Register Rewards -$.75 Mfg. coupon = $.25
PaperMate mechanical pencils $.19 per package
Lindsay Olives $.99 each after Walgreens coupon from their circular
Chicken of the Sea tuna $.69 each after Walgreens coupon from their circular
Scotch Pop-Up tape $.59 each on the clearance shelf

School supplies are slowly, but surely, getting checked off my list.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saving With Seven is your source for great savings in the Waconia, MN area.

I love reading your comments! Comments may not show up instantly, as I do screen them for inappropriateness. If your comment is about a great deal that I think is something big, I may decide to create a new post based on your comment, rather than just adding it as a comment to another post. Thanks for reading Saving with Seven!