Thursday, July 1, 2010

Walgreens Specials

For anyone who loves Walgreens Register Rewards, there is a great freebie out there right now.
Buy a two-pack of Oral-B Advantage toothbrushes for $3, and get a $3 Register Rewards = FREE!

Some great combination sale/coupon deals include Twizzlers, Sure and Life Savers.

Twizzlers 14oz. package: I learned that when they have a "2 for" sale, additional items will also be rung up at the "2 for" price, even if you get an odd number of items.  Yay!  What this means is this:  The sale price is 2/$3.  You will also get $2 back in Register Rewards, so the price is now 2 for $1, or $.50 each.  If you also use the coupon from the Sunday (6/27/10) paper, you will save a dollar when purchasing three.  The end price for three packages is $1.50, or $.50 each!

Sure: These are on sale for $.99 each after a $1 register reward - and these are the normal size, not the little tiny ones.  But wait, there's more!  There was a $1 off coupon in the 6/27/10 paper.  That's a $.01 profit!

Life Savers:  Find the store coupon here. It is 2/$3 for about a 6.25oz bag.  Then, go here for a manufacturer coupon.  It is for $1 off when you purchase 2.  That brings it down to $1 per bag, folks!

While you are there, you may want to check out their office supplies aisle.  Last week, I noticed some 3-packs of Pilot highlighters on clearance on one end of the aisle.  I figured my kids could use them for school, so I picked up two packs.  When I got home, I noticed that they had a rebate offer on the back of them.  It was so good that I went back and bought one more pack.  They ended up being a money-maker for me, and taught me to always look at the backs of items, just in case they have a special offer on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saving With Seven is your source for great savings in the Waconia, MN area.

I love reading your comments! Comments may not show up instantly, as I do screen them for inappropriateness. If your comment is about a great deal that I think is something big, I may decide to create a new post based on your comment, rather than just adding it as a comment to another post. Thanks for reading Saving with Seven!